We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Who we are
CSRB Limited collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
The personal information we collect and use
Information collected by us
In the course of providing our services we collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
- Names and, contact details;
- Secondary contact details
- Delivery & Invoice addresses
- Web URL’s and social media addresses for client contact
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide our services to you
- Email you relevant articles
- Email service announcements, such as changes to hosting and email
- Send invoices
- Make payments
Who we share your personal information with
We routinely share your name and address with our third party suppliers. Our regular third party suppliers include RDS Confidential, Leafield Environmental, Hills Waste, Woodstock Leabank, K N Office, Lion Steel, Paymentsense, Techvolution Limited and Scan Film Store. This data sharing enables us to supply the goods and services to you in a professional and timely manner, whilst undertaking quality control procedures. Furthermore it ensures compliance with all necessary UK law and regulatory bodies. We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
Whether information has to be provided by you, and if so why
The provision of name, address, delivery address, is required from you to enable us to create invoices and keep in touch, with things like service updates, project progress, etc. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
How long your personal information will be kept
- We will hold your name, address and contact details for a maximum of 3 months after the termination of any contract or service level agreement.
- Shredding certificates of destruction for a period of 12 months
- Quotations for a period of 6 months
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
We collect your personal data to help us to provide our confidential waste, office furniture and recycling services to you. We may also contact you by phone, letter or email in line with the service you have paid for. We may occasionally email you or send a letter about something relevant to the service you have paid for. Further we may email you to inform of updates and items of interest via our newsletter.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to us
- let us have enough information to identify you,
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was published on 10th July 2018.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time, when we do we will inform you via email and/or our company website.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, write to CSRB Limited, 160 Aztec West, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4TU or call 01173 250830.